Review HP Pavilion g6-1359ea 15.6 inch Laptop PC (Intel Core i3-2330M Processor, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, Windows 7 Home Premium)

Thursday 5 July 2012

Laptop luxury
This is the first laptop I have ever owned and I am in love. The keyboard is comfortable to use - and I don't miss the lack of number keys to the right of it at all. Who uses them anyway? The speakers are amazingingly clear and playback is brilliant. The screen is just the right size for work and play. The laptop is light enough to carry around comfortably and the battery...
versus
2 of 8 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed in gaming capabilty
I bought this because the spec looked as if it could handle a lot of games I play. However it has proven quite laggy and underpowered. For example in COD MW3 I have to set a lot of the optionsal graphics off so it would play smoothly. Likewise on Napoleon Total War it would only allow up to "normal" graphics and the high and very high options were shaded out. Minecraft is...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 HP Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.